Why Call Us? Because We Can Help.
Paperwork. Appeals. Process. Just as there are skilled workers in every profession, whether it be construction work or health care, we are experienced and skilled in workers’ compensation law. Why struggle with the complex process of workers’ compensation, including possible delay or denial of your claim? Shulman & Hill‘s lawyers know how the process works, and we will serve as advocates on your behalf to ensure that you receive the compensation you are entitled to and deserve.
Count On Our Attorneys
Our team of legal professionals is knowledgeable about the entire workers’ compensation process. From the claim paperwork to choosing a doctor and even representing you in court. We can:
- Complete and submit workers’ compensation paperwork
- Obtain the proper medical documentation to support your claim for work-related injuries and illnesses
- Appeal workers’ compensation denial of benefits and treatment
- Represent you before judges at workers’ compensation hearings
- Negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, ensuring the best deal and treatment possible
Shulman & Hill has provided representation before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board, from initial claims filing through the complete appeal process, for over hundreds of clients. Call our dedicated legal team today at 718-852-4700 or contact us online for a free case evaluation.